Posted By Administration,
Thursday, March 26, 2020
| Comments (0)
As you may have seen, Governor Ducey signed an executive order to issue an enhanced surveillance advisory related to COVID-19. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-782(D).
Key provision of this order include the following:
- Pursuant to the Enhanced Surveillance Advisory and A.R.S. §§ 36-782(B)(1) and (4), 36-783(A), (D) and (F), and 36-787(A), a hospital, as defined in Arizona Administrative Code R9-10-101, shall report the following through EMResource or alternative form to the Arizona Department of Health Services every twenty-four hours:
- Per day staff call out;
- Number of ventilators in use;
- Number of ventilators available for use;
- Number of ICU beds in use;
- Number of ICU beds available for use;
- Number of inpatient beds in use;
- Number of inpatient beds available for use;
- Number of ED beds in use;
- Number of ED beds available for use;
- PPE shortage (N95, surgical masks, gowns, etc.);
- PPE surplus (N95, surgical masks, gowns, etc.):
- Medical supply and equipment shortage (medications, fluids, O2 tanks, sanitizer, ECMO circuits, etc.);
- Medical supply and equipment surplus (medication, fluids, O2 tanks, sanitizer, ECMO circuits, etc.): and
- Description of triage process currently established
Please ensure you are updating EMResource daily by 12:00pm. This is a critical surveillance tool for the current response and accurate numbers are crucial for federal assistance and statewide situational awareness.
Attached is a toolkit for your reference.
EMResource Link: https://emresource.juvare.com/login
For any questions or assistance, please email: Amanda.Lusk@azdhs.gov and Cody.Curl@azdhs.gov
Arizona Department of Health Services
Download File (PDF)
This post has not been tagged.