NCCPA & AAPA Weigh In on NCCPA’s Considerations for
Changing the Recertification Exam
Read all of the latest here:
- http://www.nccpa.net/ On NCCPA’s website, you can read all of NCCPA’s communications on the issue – including the organization’s response to AAPA’s criticisms.
- http://news-center.aapa.org/ On AAPA’s News Center page, you can read about AAPA’s position on NCCPA’s new PANRE Proposal.
- Read more about the “dust-up” here https://www.aapa.org/twocolumn.aspx?id=6442451421
- Two JAAPA articles on the issue also provide some important insights –
- 1) Editorial: Unraveling the recertification conundrum
by Harrison Reed & JAAPA editor Reamer L. Bushardt (March 2016 issue – Volume 29 – Issue 3 – p 14-16)
- 2) Letter to the Editor: Turning point – Where are we trying to go?
by Todd Pickard (April 2016 issue – Volume 29 – Issue 4 – p 1-3)
AAPA members can gain free access to JAAPA articles by following these steps –
Go to the AAPA website at https://www.aapa.org/ → LOGIN → go to NEWS & PUBLICATIONS → click on JAAPA → click Get Instant Access & search for the articles OR scroll down to the issue containing the article you want to read (i.e. the March & April 2016 issues).