Attention Arizona PA Students
What can ASAPA do for you?
- FREE MEMBERSHIP if you are also a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (www.aapa.org)
- Affordable membership fees if you are not an AAPA member.
- HUGELY REDUCED CME conference registration fees.
- Career development opportunities – ASAPA hosts mock interviews and resume review sessions for PA students and has an excellent job bank.
- Networking opportunities at membership meetings – meet potential preceptors and co-workers! PAs always know where the jobs are!
- MONEY FOR SCHOOL via the new Arizona PA Student Scholarship
- Current events highlighted in ASAPA’sexceptional quarterly newsletter
- The opportunity to participate in community service projects with other PAs
- The opportunity to shadow a PA. You must be a Student Member of ASAPA and be logged in to access the Membership Directory. You will then be able to filter for the PAs willing to be a Preceptor.
Additional Useful Information for PA Students
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
Student Academy of the AAPA (SAAAPA)
ASAPA Job Link
Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants (ARBoPA)
The Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants (ARBoPA) is the body that licenses and regulates all PAs in the state.
9545 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Email address: email@example.com
National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
NCCPA is the only credentialing organization for physician assistants in the United States. NCCPA assures that certified physician assistants meet professional standards of knowledge and skills.
12000 Findley Road
Duluth, GA 30097
678-417-8100 (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: 678-417-8135